Login : Text Only : Screen Reader : Text Size: Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size

About Us



View or print our School Prospectus here

Our Values


The school was founded in 1865 to serve the village of Ardleigh.

Attached to the school is the School House, which contains the administration area, reception area, the Headteacher's office and staff room.

There are two classrooms in the main building and two demountables which are used by Class 1 and Class 2.

We have a separate ICT suite and library located in the main building.

The school has a large hall which was completed in 2005. This offers us wonderful opportunities to broaden our curriculum and further develop our links with the community.

Local businesses support the school through donations and by encouraging visits.

The school maintains close links with the church community attending services at Harvest, Christmas and Easter. We also enjoy having the vicar or visiting clergy take regular acts of collective worship and assemblies at school and the church building is used as a source of local history.

The Partnership between St. Paul's in Kutus, Kenya and our school continues to develop and based on the strong links that have been forged, St. Mary's were awarded the full International School Award in November 2015.


















 

© 2009 developed and powered by STconnect